Continuing on from my David Bowie inspired halloween tutorial today I will be showing you how to recreate a quick cleopatra eye look.
Disclaimer I am in no means a makeup artist nor think I am, if anything I am the opposite. This is all just for fun and to hopefully help/inspire anyone.
- First off I primed my eyes as a base for the eyeshadow
-Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- Next I put a gold eyeshadow all over the lid as Cleopatra is known for her golden eyes.
-Tanya Burr Hollywood Eyes Palette, Gold Coin
- Next above the crease I used a bright blue shadow as in the photo I got inspiration from she had blue shadow on as well as the gold. I also put some of this below my eye too.
-KIKO 274 infinity single eyeshadow
- Now on the crease I applied a gold glitter eyeliner.
-Collection glam crystals gel liner, 3 funk
- Next I just did basic eyeliner although in the photos of Cleopatra she has squared eyeliner most of the time I just couldn’t quite get that look, now if you want you could do they cool triangle things Cleopatra is usually known for but if I attempted that I’d look like a toddler had drawn on my face to be honest.
-Collection extreme felt tip liner
- Lastly I just applied mascara as normal.
-Benefit roller lash
And now we are finished:)
Thank you for reading, I hope this helped even the small minority of people. Be sure to let me know of any other tutorials you want me to do and I shall see you soon with a new blog post, all the love, Rachael x