This has got to be the easiest of the tutorials I am going to be doing for my halloween ‘series’ and that is Wednesday Addams. Wednesday is known for her pale, gothic attire so I thought I’d recreate that look today.
- First off as Wednesday is very pale I just used white foundation mixing drops all over my face instead of proper foundation.
-the body shop lightening shade adjusting drops
- Next I used a grey toned brown eyeshadow to contour a more slim, ‘dead looking’ face as using a proper bronzer I would look orange.
-Morphe 35p, colour on the 3rd row, 3 down.
- Next I just done my eyebrows as normal but Wednesdays look very fair & natural but I just decided to do them how I normally do them, otherwise I would just look ever so silly.
-Freedom brow pommade in soft brown.
- Now I just applied mascara to my eye lashes as Wednesday doesn’t wear eye makeup.
-Benefit roller lash
- This last step is optional but I dabbed a grey lipstick to my lips to add to the dead look. Wednesday doesn’t wear anything on her lips though but it adds a cool touch.