The mermaid tutorial using fishnet tights has been all over pinterest this October time & for those of you who haven’t seen it yet, I shall be showing you today.
- First off I did my foundation & eye brow routine just as normal, though if you like you could fill your eyebrows im with colour.
– L’oreal true match foundation
-Freedom brow pommade
- Next I did purple eyeshadow to match the scales I shall be doing later on. I used a light shimmery purple shade all over the lid then blended a darker purple to the crease. Then afterwards I applied eyeliner, though that step is optional. Then I just put on mascara.
-Collection fast stroke
-Benefit roller lash
- I then did the fun part, the scales. I just held the fish netting up to my face and dabbed the purple eyeshadow where I wanted it. You can place the scales anywhere you like.
- Lastly I was going to apply a purple lipstick but I couldn’t find it so I used a grey one instead.
Thank you for reading, I hope this tutorial helped/inspired your halloween look. Be sure to come back tomorrow at 5pm for a new halloween turorial and if you haven’t already check out my previous ones. All the love, Rachael x